Lately, among the third-party free streaming apps, OnStream is gaining traction. Whether this is because you get to watch latest movies and web-series free on the platform or the simultaneous availability of Live TV, Twitch, and on-demand channels, everybody has their own reason, but one thing is clear viz OnStream is rapidly increasing its user base.
If you are interested to experience OnStream on an iOS device, then this post is for you. Below, in this post, we are going to discuss more about OnStream and share with you the steps to get OnStream IPA on iOS with TrollStore.
Install OnStream App on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Download OnStream IPA file on your iOS device. For your convenience, the link to download the same is below.
- As a first, you require making sure that TrollStore is up and running on your iOS device.
- With TrollStore 2 in the picture, the platform now even supports iOS 15.5 – iOS 16.6.1, and even iOS 17.0. Tap on the below link to check out all you need to know about TrollStore from this official place: Download TrollStore 2 iOS
- Please launch TrollStore on your iOS device.
- Using the + button, browse and select the downloaded OnStream IPA file.
- TrollStore will initiate the installation process of OnStream now.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- After the installation is complete, you will have the icon of OnStream available in the TrollStore app as well as on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Make sure, prior to launching the app, you go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile of OnStream.
Why Users are Preferring OnStream?
As mentioned above, everybody has his or her own reason for endorsing OnStream. Below are some of the advantages associated with OnStream app that are contributing to its growing popularity.
- No buffering/lag issue while streaming as the platform utilizes high-quality servers.
- Download your favorite content and watch the same offline.
- Availability of Live TV, YouTube, Twitch, and on-demand channels.
- Relatively quick to get latest content.
- Completely free to use.
- No registration/login required.
- Multi-device compatibility (Android mobile/tablets, Android TV, Android TV Box, Firestick/Fire TV, Windows PC/MAC.
- Allows you to create a custom favorite list.
If, after reading the above, you are also interested to install OnStream on iOS, then follow the steps below.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Do we have Chromecast support on OnStream?
As of now, the app does not support Chromecast; however, this feature is a part of the immediate future updates.
Q – Does OnStream support torrents?
Yes! OnStream caters to both torrent and non-torrent links.
Q – Is jailbreak mandatory to get OnStream up and running on iOS?
No! You do not have to jailbreak your iOS device to install and experience OnStream.
Q – Is OnStream app safe?
As far as it concerns, the platform is free from any kind of viruses or malware.
Q – Does OnStream require VPN?
If you steer clear from copyrighted or non-public domain content, you do not need a VPN with OnStream. However, if you are unsure as to what holds copyrights and whether a title is available in the public domain or not, we recommend using a paid VPN service before initiating any kind of streaming/downloading on OnStream.
That is how you get the amazing OnStream app working on your iOS device. The coolest part is that you get to enjoy free movies and TV shows without having to jailbreak. Happy Streaming! For any kind of issues that you might face or questions/queries, reach out to us via the comments section below.