Cross Stitch Saga APK Download: The mobile assistant of advanced cross-stitchers. Created for easy reading and markup of cross-stitch patterns, to speed up the needlework process🚀.
Cross Stitch Saga is an embroidery tool ✂️📍 for working with the interactive cross-stitch pattern.
Cross Stitch Saga APK
The application produces an interactive cross-stitch pattern from source files of pattern making programs:
• Pattern Maker v.4 (XSD)
• XSPro Platinum (XSP)
• PC Stitch v.6-10 (PAT)
🌐Cross-stitch pattern designers and embroidery kit stores distribute a secure interactive pattern format (SAGA)
Note: the application doesn’t open patterns from PDF documents nor raster/vector file formats (JPEG, PNG, AI, etc.).
🧶The application opens an interactive pattern with the different configurations of stitch types (cross, half-cross, quarter cross, petit, oblong, backstitch, long stitch, french knot, decorative stitches) and beads.
🧶The application is suitable for various methods of cross-stitching, such as “parking method”, “cross country method”, for complex patterns with backstitch, etc.
🧶The application keeps a detailed calendar of cross-stitching statistics on your markups in the pattern.
🧶The application supports the installation of additional user fonts.
🧶The application works in both landscape and portrait orientation provided that auto-rotation is enabled on the device.
- Add cross-stitch patterns of allowed file formats to the application from e-mail, website or via the Cloud service
- Use the built-in calculator to estimate materials (fabric, floss, and beads)
- Mark what is already stitched (color up or erase) in a convenient way
- Instantly navigate through the pattern, scale without loss of quality
- Control the visibility of stitches on a pattern: highlight, isolate the necessary elements of the pattern, turn off the layers according to their types
- Instantly get all the information about each pattern element (type, color, number of threads, blended floss content)
- Customize the appearance of the pattern — set any color of the symbols, stitch fills, grids, background, diagonal and zigzag guides, borders and background of the isolated cross-stitch area, etc.
- Set marks for “parked” floss on the pattern
- Participate in cross-stitch competitions and marathons
- Save the progress of the pattern marks on the Cloud for safekeeping or later synchronization to other devices
An interactive cross-stitch pattern is a pattern that you control!