DAVx5 Apk: (formerly known under a different name) is the only all-in-one synchronization solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks.
It sits in the background and uses few resources. It integrates seamlessly with Yahoo! Calendar online and Simple Calendar on Android. Syncs are very quick.
If you’re encountering problems please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/ instead of down-voting the app so that we can provide support.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
After installing, you can add a DAVx⁵ account from within the app. See https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/ for help. For more information, please see the manual: https://www.davx5.com/manual/, the FAQ: https://www.davx5.com/faq/ and our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/
- Sync your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks in a single app
- Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
- Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
- Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
- Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events, multi-threaded sync)
- Optimized for phones and tablets. Backward compatibility for old Android versions.
- Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
- Absolutely no ads and no tracking.
- GDPR compliant.
- DAVx⁵ is completely open source
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with:
- AOL Mail
- Bitrix24 Calendar and Contacts Server
- Cyrus IMAP
- DavMail Gateway
- Group Office
- Hetzner KonsoleH
- Kerio Connect
- Kolab Now
- macOS Server
- Oracle Beehive
- Oracle Communications UCS
- Synology DSM
- Tine 2.0
- Yahoo Mail! (calendar only)