Declutter The Mind Meditation Premium MOD APK Download: offers guided meditation for mindfulness, sleep, anxiety, stress, work, and a lot more. In addition, Declutter The Mind offers 30-day courses that will teach you how to meditate, form the habit of a regular practice, and expand your mind through the teachings of mindfulness meditation.
- Premium Subscription Unlocked.
Declutter The Mind Meditation Premium MOD APK
This is all without positioning meditation as something mystical, spiritual, or supernatural for it to work for you. The science already shows that a regular meditation practice improves mental health and happiness. Let our app help you unlock these benefits without attaching it to something woo-woo.
Declutter The Mind offers a practical and easy approach to sitting down and observing the mind. With enough practice, you’ll start to have insights into your mind, how it works, and how busy it is. These insights can make you a calmer, less reactive, and happier person.
WHAT IS MEDITATION
If you want to understand the mind, sit down and observe it. Meditation is using a non-judgemental awareness to notice what thoughts, feelings, and sensations appear in consciousness. It’s about becoming aware of just how busy the mind is, and breaking away from that momentum. Buddhists call this the monkey mind, the mind that’s constantly busy and chattering, sometimes without us even fully noticing it. We can call this clutter, and this app will help you declutter the mind.
HOW IT WORKS
Meditation doesn’t require any special equipment, or crossing your legs in a particular way, or holding your fingers out. You just need a comfortable and quiet spot where you can remain undisturbed for 10 minutes. Once you’ve found your spot, choose the guided meditation that best suits your needs. If you’re unsure where to start, check out the Essentials category to find meditations for beginners. Choose the session, select your length, and follow the guided instructions.
WHAT’S IN THE APP
- Several categories of individual guided meditations
- Courses for new practitioners and experienced meditators
- A new guided meditation every single day with the Daily Guided Meditation feature
- 30-day mindfulness course for beginners
- 10-day loving-kindness course
- Theory included in each lesson, along with a guided practice
- Emergency category allowing you quick sessions in times of need
- Selectable meditation length
- Heart your favorites so they’re easy to find and return to later
- Set a daily reminder to meditate at the time you want with the built-in Push Notification Reminders
- Track stats such as your total minutes meditated within the app and the number of days total that you’ve meditated
- Meditation timer for when you’d rather do an unguided meditation
- Pre-download guided meditations and play them offline and on – the go
- Different types of meditation: Mindfulness, Vipassana, Loving-Kindness, visualization, body scan
- Meditation and mindfulness articles to deepen your leaning
- Guided meditation led by a 15+ year practitioner
– Body scan
– Breathing exercises
– Concentration and clarity
– Morning and waking up
– Mental health
– Managing emotions
– Live guided meditations
– Group meditation sessions with friends and family
– Friends list
– Google Fit integration
– Android Watch integration
All guided meditations are free for life. Besides the guided meditations, the app includes meditation courses, which you can try the first 5 days for free. If you’d like to continue the courses, you can subscribe for $7.99 USD a month or $79.99 USD a year.
Need help? Visit help.declutterthemind.com for support, and head on over to declutterthemind.com for more information and free guided meditations you can try on our website.