Strelok Plus Apk: Very useful and accurate. I use the charts to frame the entire range of use and then choose dope to average out the range. Like I’ll dial 3 moa and then shoot 1 dot low for close shots and 1 dot high for long shots. This is ballistic calculator.
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it’s support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration (“Truing”) feature.
- current weather from internet weather-station
- supports of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- ability to select target type from long list of targets
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- support WeatherFlow wind meter