The Muscle Hustle Mod Apk: Join the arena and get ready to strike! You’ve never played a wrestling game like this before! Collect, train, level up and evolve hundreds of wrestlers. Combine the unique stats and abilities of your hyper heroes to build the perfect tag-team for each match and battle it out in extensive single player campaigns or the real-time PvP league.
The Muscle Hustle Mod Apk
The controls are simple, easy and fun; they might remind you of pool, marbles or pinball but with a RPG twist. If you are a fan of WWE, MMA, boxing games or simply like addictive action games where you don’t need to wait to progress, you will enjoy The Muscle Hustle: a wrestling game for everyone! Classic fighting moves and unique combos add exciting tactical and strategic depth.
Flick your finger and bounce a monster strike at the exactly the right spot to KO your rival, save your signature move for a massive bodyslam, or bank a shot for a multi-hit combo.
1. Enemy dosn’t attack
2. 1 Hit Kill
BUILD YOUR ROSTER
- Collect hundreds of unique fighters and build the best tag-team
- Train and evolve your heroes and unlock abilities like signature throws, holds and aerial attacks
- Manage their wrestling career path from rookie, to jobber, to pro, superstar, legend
- It’s simple to wrestle, only one hand required
- Just pull back, aim, and release!
- Deceptively deep tactical choices
- Work the angles for combos
EXTENSIVE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
- Hundreds of levels on story mode to play, filled with unique challenges
- Throw chairs, set the ropes on fire, and jump off the top turnbuckle
- Hit the high scores on the leaderboards
REAL-TIME PVP LEAGUE
- Go head to head with other players in the pvp multiplayer league
- Progress through arenas in the league and fight your way to the top
- Events to Reign
- Challenge an opponent for a duel match
- Hilarious announcer commentary
- Spot a talented rookie when they’re just a little jabroni
- Please the crowd as a babyface, or turn heel
- Make sure to never break kayfabe!
- Smashing entrances