True Edge Mod Apk: Edge Lighting will activate ONLY when you receive a notification and looks like the real thing. No intrusive ads, no nonsense, just simply edge lighting.
True Edge Mod Apk
Our app is free and was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources while activating your screen only when you receive a notification. This process will help save device battery life.
- Pro Activated (All Pro Features Unlocked)
- Trash Cleaned From Root Path Of APK
- Ads Removed
- All Ad Invokes Methods Disabled
- Debug Info Removed
- Maximum Analytics/Crashlytics & Trackers Disabled
- Screen Dpi- Universal
- Language- Multilingual
- CPU- Universal
- Modded By RBMods
- Battery friendly
- Amazing Edge Lighting customization with infinite colors
- Works on any Android Device
- Gesture support
- Always on display (AOD)
- You can customize the edge lighting color and style
- You can set it to activate during your schedule
- Notch support and infinity display support
- Ripple, paws, warp, bubbles, particles, and many more animation to choose from
- Dashed or smooth edge lighting display
- Day & Night theme
- Over 40+ language translation
- Smallest APK size on the market for edge lighting apps
NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING
If you get this message when this app activates over lock screen “Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off “Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and wont show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again; Also WQHD+ resolution setting is recommended.
If you get the navigation buttons showing on the always on display then please go to your devices settings and search for acci and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
APP NOT WORKING
Sometimes your android device will decide to terminate the apps service randomly; In order to prevent this please check if your device has a battery manager and disable battery optimization for True Edge.
* If your device is not in the list below, please do a Google Search for “background service apps stopping (Add your device name)”.
* If your having difficulties finding battery optimization; Try searching for “Battery Optimization” in your android settings.
1. Go into device settings.
2. Apps & notifications.
3. Special app access.
4. Battery optimization.
5. Select the down arrow at the top and choose “All Apps”.
6. Select True Edge.
7. Select Don’t Optimize.
** Specific Devices **
1. Open your Huawei smartphone’s battery settings.
2. Access the App launch settings on your Huawei.
3. Find True Edge, and turn off its switch to “Manage manually.” You will immediately see a prompt where you are asked what kind of activities you want to allow the app to perform. To eliminate all issues, its a good idea to have all modes selected such as “Auto-launch,” “Secondary launch,” and “Run in background”.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
2. Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
3. Tap Manage apps battery usage.
4. Tap Choose apps from Manage apps’ battery usage.
5. Tap Installed apps and choose True Edge.
6. Tap No restrictions.
1. Open the Settings on your OnePlus device and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. Tap Normal clear to clear task list and cache without clearing background process
4. Lock True Edge in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Search for Optimize Battery Usage.
3. Select All Apps from the drop down menu.
4. Toggle the switch to the off position for True Edge from being automatically optimized.
“Heal me, Lord, and I’ll be healed. Save me and I’ll be saved, for you are my heart’s desire.” – Jeremiah 17:14