Untrack Apk: That link contains tracking parameters such as utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, and utm_content. Other than those tracking parameters, there are hundreds more out there! They are placed in links to track your online activities: what you’re seeing, what you’re clicking, which site you’re coming from, which site you’re heading to, and so on.
Without those tracking parameters, the link simply looks like this: https://example.com/.
It’s shorter! It’s cleaner! It’s the same content!
And the best part is, you are not tracked!
How does it work
Untrack opens links in your preferred browser after removing all known tracking parameters.
How to use Untrack
1. Enable Untrack by making it the default browser app.
This will make all links opened using Untrack, except when clicking on a link in a browser itself.
2. Set your preferred browser in Untrack app.
When a link is opened using Untrack, all known tracking parameters will be removed, and then opened in your preferred browser.
- Open link without tracking parameters in preferred browser
- Links configured to be opened using certain app will not be opened using Untrack.
- Links in the pages when using a browser will be opened automatically by the browser itself. To open those links using Untrack, tap and hold the link, then choose Share, and then share the link to Untrack.
- Copy link without tracking parameters to Clipboard
- Share link without tracking parameters to other apps
- Bypass outbound link confirmation (Facebook, Google, Messenger, YouTube)
- Bypass link redirection related to ads
- Bypass Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Shortened link protection (might require subscription to cover server cost)
Untrack does not require any permission to run, including access to internet.
Feel free to send feedback, suggestion, constructive criticism, bug report, or feature request to [email protected]
🇮🇩 Made in Jakarta, Indonesia.