My Notes Notepad Mod Apk [PREMIUM/PAID] features unlocked, My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure notepad with cloud syncing. You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
– App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint)
– Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet
– Organize notes by folders
– Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder
– Add reminders
– Manage folders
– Navigate between notes in a horizontal position
– Manage backups
– Export (Text file and HTML)
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud
– Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty
– Store large notes
– Dark theme
– Theme color
– English language
* Manual sync also works in the free version
Please remember to use the “Sync” option or the “Backup” option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
App data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by “My Notes – Notepad” app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at “drive.google.com”.
2. From the settings menu, select “Manage Apps”.
3. Find the app called “KreoSoft – My Notes”.