Potenza Drive Apk: is an engine sound simulator that brings the most realistic car engine sounds and exhaust sounds produced by powerful cars inside your car.
Potenza Drive Apk
The purest combination of car engine sounds and exhaust sounds that are recorded from real high performance cars with V8 engine sounds. Feel the pleasure of driving while experience delighted engine sounds that produce the same engine sound effect produced inside a supercar.
Plug an OBD-II ELM327 (Bluetooth) adapter (On-Board Diagnostic, OBD, OBD2 or OBDII) in your car to read throttle position, acceleration, speed, rev (engine RPM), torque, engine load, gear shift, brake, and more. Like a racing game, the changes in your car’s gauges (speedometer and tachometer) on dashboard or cluster affect the car engine sound. For a given engine RPM, a different car sound can be played through your car’s speakers. It depends on the physical (mechanical/dynamic) information of your car at a given moment, which are monitored in real-time.
Connect your smartphone to your car’s audio system and hear through the speakers the absolute car engine sound experience.
- Discover exotic car engine sounds with distinctive V8 engine sounds and exhaust sounds.
- Save your favorite car engine sound.
- Portrait and landscape mode (use with a car phone holder).
- Listen to your music player or navigation while driving.
- Enjoy engine sounds with the app in background.
- Resume engine sounds after incoming/outgoing call.
- Easy car tuning control of engine RPM idle and engine RPM redline to scale factor the engine sounds.
- Save your OBD-II ELM327 (Bluetooth) paired device for the next sessions.
- Improve the engine sounds experience with “FAST COMMUNICATION” enabled in the app: most recent cars, support an OBD high speed communication (mandatory since 2008).
- Support for multiple OBD protocols or automatic protocol detection (when OBD protocol is unknown).
THE NEXT GENERATION IS HERE. Sound to your ears.
1. Mobile device with Bluetooth support.
2. OBD-II ELM327 Bluetooth adapter.¹²
3. Vehicle with Internal Combustion Engine.³
4. Multimedia/Car Stereo Receiver.
5. Aux cord.⁴
¹ The OBD-II adapter must be a certified ELM327 integrated circuit with Bluetooth support.
Supported brands: Ancel, Autel, Autek, Bluedriver, Carista, KKmoon, Konnwei, OBDKey, OBDLink, PLX Devices, Veepeak, Vgate, Viecar, XTool, and many others.
² Supported OBD-II protocols: SAE J1850 PWM, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP, ISO 15765-4 CAN and SAE J1939 CAN.
³ Not compatible with Electric vehicles. May work on Hybrid vehicles while using Internal Combustion Engine.
⁴ Always use an aux cord for maximum sound quality (if possible). Playing audio through Bluetooth applies data compression to an audio signal, and is responsible for degrading its quality. Some Multimedia/Car Stereo Receivers have an audio delay of up to 2 seconds.
Note: OBD stands for On-Board Diagnostic and is a communication port used for car diagnostic/car scanner/car doctor/car repair.
Compatible with the following car manufacturers that are OBD-II compliant:
Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geely, GMC, Kia, Holden, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Isuzu, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, Lincoln, Opel, Maseratti, Maybach, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Land Rover, Lexus, Oldsmobile, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Shelby, Skoda, Smart, Spyker, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo.